STAFF & ADMINISTRATION
Staff and administrators at the University serve as Department Contacts for administering SRTs. Department Contacts are critical to the success of SRTs.
The SRT responsibilities of Department Contacts include:
- Serving as the point of contact between the department and OMS for SRT issues.
- Working with the Department Chair, Class Scheduler and faculty on SRT administering and reporting issues.
- Assigning which courses will administer SRT on paper and which courses will administer SRT online.
- Ordering and receiving the paper SRT to distribute to the courses assigned.
- Ensuring all paper SRT forms are returned to OMS within 10 working days of the last day of class as listed in the PeopleSoft system.
- Working with the Class Schedulers to ensure that all course and student enrollment information is correct in the PeopleSoft system prior to the start of SRT data collection.