Office of Measurement Services
Student Rating of Teaching Course Data Release
Current University Administrative Policy regarding Evaluation of Teaching states:
"To assist students in course selection, students may view Student Rating of Teaching responses that pertain to a course and not to a
specific individual. (This provision does not apply to the Crookston campus)" (Section A.6).
For this reason, the Office of Measurement Services (OMS) has released course information.
The SRT Course Items are:
- I have a deeper understanding of the subject matter as a result of this course.
- My interest in the subject matter was stimulated by this course.
- Instructional technology employed in this course was effective.
- The grading standards for this course were clear.
- I would recommend this course to other students.
- Approximately how many hours per week did you spend working on homework, readings, and projects for this course?
- 0-2 hours per week
- 3-5 hours per week
- 6-9 hours per week
- 10-14 hours per week
- 15 or more hours per week
Updated SRT course item results have been published in a searchable format and may be found for each campus at:
Twin Cities, and